Tuesday 20 January 2015

My two loves.



My parents are the two persons who brought me into the world and the ones who have raised me to be the person who I am today. Due to the facts that I have mentioned, I have a debt with them and they are my most admired family members.

In addition, both of them have qualities which have been taught to me. Because of them I have learned the importance of the family support and also the importance of being a loyal, generous and modest person.

To describe my mother, I would like to say that she a very beautiful person, with a huge heart who is always willing to help other people. She has no problem with putting others first. In my opinion, my mother has an outgoing personality and is so amusing and cheerful.

On the other hand, my father is also a very nice person with an enormous hart but he sometimes is a bit bossy. Although he is cheerful and amusing too, he is more shameful than my mother.  From my view point, my father is a little strict but very lovely.

Taking account the physic, I look more like my mother because although she has a beautiful jet black hair, we both have green eyes and curly hair. Furthermore, we have a similar body shape and the same features. However, if we take account the emotional part, I take after my father because we have an alike personality.

To sum up, I love my close-knit family and all the members who belong to it such as my two sister, and also my dog! I am so proud of all of them but the ones admired by me are my father and my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment