Saturday 17 January 2015

I can not die without visiting the Caribbean coast.


If I had to choose a place to visit in the future, I would pick out any beautiful island in the Caribbean Ocean, for example Puerto Rico.

I have seen a lot of programs about these almost untouched regions and about all the activities that you can practice there, such as snorkelling, swimming with dolphins, to get a tan, going sightseeing and other different sports in the swimming areas. I have also read any articles about the nice residents in Puerto Rico; they say that they are very similar to the Spanish people.

In addition, these paradisiac islands are famous because of their typical food and menus including rice, plantains, beans, cassava, cilantro (coriander), bell peppers, chickpeas, tomatoes, sweet potatoes or coconut. They usually use healthy and natural products from the sea and the local area.

would like to visit Puerto Rico due to the fact that it is a very wild region with amazing animals and plans. Added to this, The Caribbean Ocean is the perfect place to go on holidays and just relax and enjoy.

I really recommend you to visit Puerto Rico because you will really love everything there.

Here I include a video of a group of friends who visited Puerto Rico and made a video about the places where they had been.

No comments:

Post a Comment