Friday 31 October 2014

Our first Halloween party at home.

Today is Halloween day, that day in with everything turns scary. Yesterday me and my friends were thinking what to do and we decided to celebrate a party. I started to look information about customs and games to do in Halloween parties. Mostly in the UK and in USA, is very usual to celebrate Halloween parties at home with family or fiends and in the internet there is a lot of ideas to use.
I found a kind of blog where I saw how to cook Halloween recipes (cakes, biscuits, etc), how to decorate the house, costumes to wear and also games. Concerning about the decoration, we put cobwebs and spiders in the corners and also dark lights to create a frightened atmosphere. We bought two pumkins and we did jack-o-lanterns too.

Then, each one of us decided a costum to wear: I would be a cat-woman and my three friends would be a witch, a skeleton and a vampire. After that, we looked for games and we found some such as dunking or apple bobbing, and we also found ghost stories and horror films and music. 
We also talked about going out to treak or treating but that is not decidec yet. 

Today is the day and we are so excited. we are going to text our friends and tell them about the plan, afterwards we will have finish with all the decorations and all we need. I hope we all enjoy the Halloween party. 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment