Sunday 28 December 2014

Describe your favourite place: The beach near my house.

The beach near my house is one of the best places to forget about the world and relax. A good thing of this beach is that it is just five minutes from my house and I do not need to get a car or a bus. It is located in La Manga del mar Menor, where I live. When you arrive, the first you see is a big beautiful stairs that go down to the beach. The atmosphere there is very peaceful and it is unusual to be crowded. It offers you a quiet surrounding to feel better if you had a bad day. I also like going there when I want to practise sport owing that it is a suitable place to do some jogging. In addition, this beach almost unspoilt is always clean without any rubbish or junk. Every time I go there I feel relaxed and lucky to have such a lovely place. 




No comments:

Post a Comment