Tuesday 11 November 2014

Redaction Practice: Write a paragraph about something you really like but most people don't like at all.

 
Most of the people in our country do not like dark coloured eyes. Due to the fact that in Spain almost everybody has brown eyes, is unusual to find someone who prefers these kind of eyes instead of bright coloured ayes. In contrast, I have a mix of green and bleu eyes, and from my point of view it is nice to have dark eyes. Having brown, black or any colour like the ones I have mentioned, does not imply being less beautiful or hansome than someone with green or bleu eyes, In addition, dark eyes are more expresive than bright ones. It is a fact that a high number of studies have shown that people prefer green, bleu or grey eyes; however, I really enjoy a pair of brown eyes.

I include a video explaining how eyes colours can affect us.





No comments:

Post a Comment